Wednesday, July 14, 2010

real life is knocking

the summer of dreams is moving right along . . .

our time in california has drawn to a close and we leave in the morning for our trek eastward. when we get to our new home in florida (weird), i will have lots to share. news and pictures from the reunion as well as from our florida-bound road trip.

it's gonna be exciting! are you on the edge of your seat? well you should be.

my next post will be from the internets of florida . . . and i am so excited to get back to blogging regularly. is that nerdy?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

a little nerdy, but that's why we all like you. I'm gathering a goodly portion of us are blogging nerds too. Have a safe trip.

Emz said...

This is the coolest photo ever.

Where's the beach?

lara said...

i saw you!

Patty said...

totally NOT nerdy. i can't wait to read about florida life.

Glenda M said...

oH, Robin, don't stop blogging! I look forward to them...Hope you have a safe and fun trip to FL. I LOVE Florida.