Monday, August 20, 2012

third grade, first grade, pre-k


"what are you most excited about for this school year?"
parker: "that i have two teachers and get to switch between classrooms!"
macy: "that i have a desk!"
oliver: "that i will have fun!"

first-day-of-school meal requests:
parker: fettuccine
macy: pancakes
oliver: pizza

first-day-of-school treat requests:
parker: cheesecake
macy: monkey bread
oliver: cupcakes

4 comments:

Janis said...

They look so ready for school. I bet it was a great day.

So do you have to make all those requests? What a fun tradition.

I bet Sawyer was lonely today. Poor guy.

sweetpagene said...

THIRD GRADE?!?!?! man, if you were here parker could be in my class. she would HATE that.

can i make requests for my first day of school, too? i want pizza and ice cream.

oh, and the thing i'm most excited about is the last day of school.

Carrie said...

Macy looks so grown up! They all look big, but for some reason she is looking especially big and schoolish here. Such darling kids...hope their first days were good ones.

The Fear Fam said...

*it's the most wonderful time of the year...*

Just kidding! ;) I actually love having the kids home, but there is something great about having a schedule and getting back into the normal school year.

And now you & I both have just one at home. Is Sawyer loving it, or does he miss his siblings? I think Cal's pretty happy, to tell you the truth.