i think that is what i will say to brady as the bus pulls away....
have a great time, and eat a giant shake shack burger for me!!
Have fun in NY... love that city.
I hope you have the best time!! Enjoy your break from Florida!! Heaven knows everyone needs one of those now and again!
gosh hurry up and post pictures;). I came cursing over after I saw your facebook update. I'm already jealous.
Robin- I'm in NYC right now too. It would be crazy if we ran into each other before meeting in Salt Lake. It could happen, right?You are darling. I'm so glad that I have another lovely blog to read.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i think that is what i will say to brady as the bus pulls away....
have a great time, and eat a giant shake shack burger for me!!
Have fun in NY... love that city.
I hope you have the best time!! Enjoy your break from Florida!! Heaven knows everyone needs one of those now and again!
gosh hurry up and post pictures;). I came cursing over after I saw your facebook update. I'm already jealous.
Robin- I'm in NYC right now too. It would be crazy if we ran into each other before meeting in Salt Lake. It could happen, right?
You are darling. I'm so glad that I have another lovely blog to read.
Post a Comment