Sunday, August 15, 2010

i love headbands (lame title)

i forgot to mention (way back in june) that while i was in idaho i stalked miss ruby sue and went to her house! you see, back at christmas time, i had lori (that's her name, we're totally besties) make a necklace for my mom and we emailed back and forth a few times about it. she's from rexburg so naturally i told her about my major ties to rexburg. she told me to come by next time i was in town . . . so, what did i do? i did just that. i met up with her at her house, i saw her studio, i oohed and ahhed over her materials, she analyzed my style (or lack thereof), and she custom made a beautiful headband for me. (she also made one for parker that i have yet to get a picture of... but it is so cute and so pink.)

she is honestly the nicest person ever and i kind of just wanted to keep talking to her and overstaying my welcome. . .

isn't it delicious?


6 comments:

Sweet J said...

Uhhh my new thing are necklaces and I am ordering three.

Sweet J said...

Also my grammer was hella bad right there

cindy. said...

yes it IS delicious and yes your hair IS amazing.

Trina said...

So cute and so you!

Emz said...

love that.

I swear I could never pull that off but you are rockin it.

Corrina Baker said...

I'm friends with her mom Jan. Does that make me cool?