Thursday, July 29, 2010

five months

we are here!
we got internet today and i've got lots to say, but first things first...

sawyer is now five months. this is a little late, but this is him on the actual day, in the car like he had been for the last eight days. just driving across the country that's all...


but, for the sake of continuity...


oh, and he rolls over now!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

robin, sawyer is so squishy. you are so lucky.
I'm glad your journey is over. I'm excited to hear about it and I'm excited to see pictures of you house. Have fun getting settled.

Kera said...

barfing at the cuteness. can't wait to hear how it is in sunny FL.

Carrie said...

oh man, I can tell those eyes are going to be so dreamy in about 20 years, but I won't make you think about that right now...

jamie said...

he looks like he's about to roll right off that chair... that boy is perfect.

welcome home robin!

kelly said...

i have those onesies from target. calvin has lived in them this summer it's so blazin' humid lately. but you're all set on the whole humidity thing in florida I'm sure of it.