I LOVE the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Do they still have the rings that you can grab while riding the carousel and then throw into a clown's mouth? I have great memories of Santa Cruz and the boardwalk. Enjoy!
i saw this when you posted, but I guess i never hit the publish button. anyway... funniest thing i have seen in a looong time. bahahahahahaha! hilarious.
13 comments:
Priceless!
your poor girls. they're going to hate that.
... and josh. tongue out. classic.
Ah ha ha! I love it Robin!
hey! we have a picture just like that!
oh, and I enjoyed your socks through the doorknob hole story - glad to see we're not the only ones who can do without.
I LOVE the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Do they still have the rings that you can grab while riding the carousel and then throw into a clown's mouth? I have great memories of Santa Cruz and the boardwalk. Enjoy!
this IS completely . . .
. . awesome.
You could write a book from that one photo!!
Excellent!!
now that's hilarious!
that is possibly the best picture I have ever seen...EVER
i love it. macy's face - priceless. this is one of those pictures that you know IMMEDIATELY will be a family treasure.
i have no words. amazing.
thank you for this picture.
i saw this when you posted, but I guess i never hit the publish button.
anyway...
funniest thing i have seen in a looong time.
bahahahahahaha!
hilarious.
this is the first time I have laughed out loud all day :) your girls are so cute! I miss them! - and you!
Post a Comment