Ok Robin. First let me say congratulations on moving! Is Josh really already finishing up? Where are you going? To Vegas? :)And second, we have moved enough times that I've learned that it's actually a beautiful thing. A time to get rid of all that crap that you've (or maybe just me) have been holding onto. Moving is the perfect time to say, "right now I am going to get rid of every single thing that I don't absolutely love to death!" Then you don't have to pack it, but best of all you don't have to UNpack it. Try it. Wish I could be there to help you...or at least to hold that cute boy of yours while you do all the work.
I was just saying to Jeff the other day, wouldn't it be awful to have to pack and move right now? And then I think I thew up in my mouth a little. I surely do not envy you, although fresh new starts are always exciting- so you've got that going for ya which is nice.
Good luck! I know how you feel. Grace was about three months old when we moved out of our condo. Now, two years later, I'm sooo glad we're not the ones moving. I wish we lived closer so we could help...how about moving to Tennessee?
6 comments:
Ok Robin. First let me say congratulations on moving! Is Josh really already finishing up? Where are you going? To Vegas? :)And second, we have moved enough times that I've learned that it's actually a beautiful thing. A time to get rid of all that crap that you've (or maybe just me) have been holding onto. Moving is the perfect time to say, "right now I am going to get rid of every single thing that I don't absolutely love to death!" Then you don't have to pack it, but best of all you don't have to UNpack it. Try it. Wish I could be there to help you...or at least to hold that cute boy of yours while you do all the work.
I was just saying to Jeff the other day, wouldn't it be awful to have to pack and move right now? And then I think I thew up in my mouth a little.
I surely do not envy you, although fresh new starts are always exciting- so you've got that going for ya which is nice.
it'll all be worth it in the end if you get to breath the same air as gloria estafan.
ok. i need the scoop. where are you guys headed? when are you moving?
Good luck! I know how you feel. Grace was about three months old when we moved out of our condo. Now, two years later, I'm sooo glad we're not the ones moving. I wish we lived closer so we could help...how about moving to Tennessee?
the word "move" gives me stress.
so sorry. not fun.
Post a Comment