Thursday, April 22, 2010

definitely watch this. (with the music, cause it's rad.)


18 comments:

Julie said...

Robin! I love that!! So fun, I totally want to make a movie too! Congratulations on the new job!!! Wahooo!(we're really going to miss you though)

The Fear Fam said...

Did you make that?! It's adorable! Congratulations on this new chapter in your lives.

Andrea said...

Congratulations to Josh! We'll miss you but we're excited for you and your move to Florida.

cindy. said...

are you serious??? FLORIDA!!??!! that's amazing. congratulations.

but i'm a little ticked you aren't coming back west. ugh. FLORIDA IS TOO FAR!!!

Papa Dave said...

So what does all this mean? I am a little techno-slow? I am waiting for a phone call to explain. Cute stuff though. Love papa

Corrina Baker said...

can i come visit?

sweetpagene said...

bum! it doesn't work! can you post to facebook?

ames said...

are you going on a Sandal's vacation?


I watched your vid 3 times as I practiced my maranga in my wool socks. i'm really jealous of the sandy beach foot calluses you and yours will build up....seriously

Carrie said...

Well, it's not Salinas by any stretch, but at least it's warm!! And I agree that it is way too far away. Florida's not really on my way to anywhere. Dang. Congratulations Ladle family! How exciting to be moving on.

Waltman said...

ok. seriously. how did you do that? i'm so impressed. loved it. you've entered a whole new realm of blogging.

James Shipley said...

Only 14 hours from Spring Hill. Yeah! We have family on this side of the continent!

aubry. said...

i commented and it went away. unless you deleted it...

are you tired of me talking about gloria estefan? huh? is that what this is all about?

maxi dresses and tan skin. i like this.

brooke said...

yeah...what happened to the maxi dresses?
i was sure they were just as important as flip flops.....
at least, in boca raton, anyways...

Mel said...

this is crazy! i am so excited for you guys. congratulations. can't wait to hear all about it in two weeks! you will still be in ithaca right?

Sweet J said...

ha ha ha ha ha now aubs has to go to Florida. Congrats Robin. Warm weather is always the way to go.

Trina said...

I know a VERY close winter clothes donations center. Like one building down to a poor student family who will be in Ithaca for yet 3 more years.

Kera said...

i didn't get this until today. i'm an idiot.

Stacey said...

This is so awesome.