Monday, August 3, 2009

a "what?!" p.s.

in my last post, i completely forgot to mention one of the biggest "whats" on my list!
so there's this show on tlc called "i didn't know i was pregnant". i have major issues with this. first of all, that is impossible. IMPOSSIBLE. does the protruding belly not give it away? or how about the major kicking from the inside of your gut? you'd really have be not the brightest crayon in the crayon box to miss something like that.

i just really can't wrap my head around the fact that people actually claim to not knowing they were pregnant. that's all.

4 comments:

Fulkerson Clan said...

HAHAHA! i've been watching this show too robin, with the exact same thoughts of incredulity. however, i've watched enough episodes now, that if i wasn't currently hugely, and uncomfortably 9 months pregnant myself, i'd probably be adding a new fear to my list. crazy!

Melody said...

Actually I know someone who..... Well, technically I don't know her personally. I know her mother and her younger brother. I'll have to tell you the story when you come back because I don't know if it's fit to be put on your blog.

aubry. said...

this whole show started with a single documentary... and holly and i loved to watch it. repeatedly. sick, i know.

so now... a whole series... amazing.

how about tlc's "i eat 33,000 calories a day" - that show is a wonder to watch. holly and i have considered taking up the 33,000 calorie challenge ourselves.......

craig shipley said...

could it be that they're all massively obese people that they don't notice it?? i'm just sayin' is all. i've seen the show too. but what i don't understand is that if you're pregnant, don't you miss your monthly stuff for 9 months? how could u NOT know that???