Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a birthday brag

last saturday i took macy to a birthday party all afternoon, and when i returned josh had gone through all the toys and the messes in the kids' closets (and under their beds) and purged and organized them better than i ever would have.

the weekend before that he got parker, macy, and oliver all excited on friday night to wake up early on saturday morning to go to the beach and see the sunrise.  they woke up early and left the house by 6:45am.  and after the sunrise, josh let them frolic in the water.

these are just a couple of tinybrags that demonstrate the awesomeness that is josh.  he is beyond great.  happy birthday josh.  i love you...


making up the rules.  and the kids are loving every second of it.


birthday dinner per josh's request per macy's request.

*tinybrag: i made that up.  i like it.  spread it.  tell your friends.

10 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

I'm telling all my friends.

And my husband (!)

Emily said...

I've said it before all husbands should where those rubber band bracelets with "WWJLD" to remind them. (What Would Josh Ladle Do)

aubry. said...

perfect, perfect josh. he's not even human...

happy birthday to josh!

p.s. will you blog more? more than just birthdays? please.

lara said...

man of the year!

Marci said...

So true Lar!! We could expect nothing less than perfection from the guy who holds the 2001 Ricks College/BYU-I Man of the Year title. I think instead of celebrating his birthday you should celebrate the day he was Kinged Man of the Year. You could make him a sash and crown and relive the college glory days...ahhh, those were the days!!

Steph and Glen said...

this makes me smile because i'm so happy you have such a wonderful husband, the kids have an amazing daddy and our family has a great friend! happy birthday to josh!

James Shipley said...

Awesome! WWJLD That is so funny!

Roo said...

Happy birthday Josh.
Side note is that Publix milk?? I shopped public when
I lived there!!

abby said...

ooh, the sorting/purging toys has won me over! that is not a tinybrag, but a BIGbrag.

The Barlows said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! He is super great!