Sunday, September 5, 2010

a matter of great importance: round two


round one is over!

the animals mentioned are a sea otter, a baby chimp, a monkey, and a berenstain bear. and my friend audrey sent me a message via facebook saying she thought of simba.


i know which one i think he is . . .

how about you?
(i'm serious about this. the animal game is major.)

14 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

well, i have to vote first for the sea otter, since it was my idea to begin with, but boy, he sure does look like simba as well! that's a toughy. i can;t wait to hear your opinion.

Kirsten said...

my thoughts exactly. sea otter first choice, simba second. i never was very good at the game, though, which is why i didn't vote in round 1

Fulkerson Clan said...

simba all the way!

Cobb Family said...

I also think Simba might be the winner there. . . I also like the second monkey. Good luck!

Carrie said...

I'm going to have to move over to the otter or Simba team. I really can't choose one. Are hybrids allowed?

Janis said...

I go back and forth between Simba and the otter. But I think I'm going to settle on the otter. He is just the cutest thing ever.

kelly said...

simba. and later i have more to say about this animal game.

Josh said...

Simba.

Laurie Von said...

my initial thought before anyone even said anything was otter, but when simba came out i was on board with that. i love this game. someday i need to play it. untill then i just enjoy it thru you. hey see you in a couple weeks eh? yahoooooooooo!

craig shipley said...

what?? simba doesn't even count because the disney character game is a completely different game entirely!! we're talking about animals here!, to which the sea otter is the ultimate answer.

Papa Dave said...

Simba.

lara said...

bernstien bear. i'm in the minority here.

but if he's simba, katrina is too, and she's pretty much the perfect person, so that's good.

but HE'S ADORABLE.

Stacey said...

i don't even know what this means.

seriously.

Shayna said...

first of all, i'm totally not creeped out by your dream- you were spot on. i'm in the market for a good rug, and if allowed a christmas tree would reside in my room at all times.
secondly, i've unofficially been playing this game my whole life (never realized it was real) and without question your adorable son is simba/lion cub...obviously. not to mention, I'M totally a dinosaur! been saying it my whole life, so i guess we're twinners. and in case you were wondering, my violet is a hippo. she is the best animal match i've ever witnessed. once i held up a photo of her to kevin and said, "seriously, violet looks exactly like a baby..." he responded "hippo" without flinching.
PS florida? i'm totally jealous