Wednesday, June 23, 2010

four months

our regular chair and quilt are in a storage pod somewhere between new york and florida, so this month's photo shoot is a slight variation on a theme. plus, i get to show off the new quilt my mom made for sawyer. isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? yes, it is. and isn't sawyer the cutest baby you've ever seen? yes, he is.


6 comments:

kelly said...

Oh my yes he is! can you say thigh chub? i can. And you're adventures make me want to rent an RV ad hit the dusty trails. really cool you got to do that. even if it is difficult with 4 littles.

Carrie said...

Love the quilt and love the baby! He's chunking up quite nicely now isn't he. And tell your mom that I miss her blogging. I always love her projects.

anita said...

Cute quilt, cute baby, can't wait to see them in person!

Andrea said...

Cute and cute!

Bridget said...

he is DELIGHTFUL.

Waltman said...

that blanket is the cutest thing I have ever seen! he's pretty cute too :)