in case you hadn't heard, oliver is the best.
he is the awesomest little man.
and we love him lots.
we had a little candle-blowing ceremony yesterday with his cousins.
his actual birthday (today) was spent sitting in the car for ten hours, eating crackers, and watching princess movies.
and he didn't even complain. not once.
i told you he's the best.
happy birthday my sweet baby boy . . .
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Oliver, my first Grandson. Love Papa.
if you're trying to tell me he's two years old....i don't believe it. im in denial. mainly cuz i haven't gotten to watch him grow up.
Have I told you lately how much I love reading your blog?? Don't think I have. Every time I click on that link from Stacey's blog, I feel as though I catch a quick breath of fresh air!!!
Happy Birthday to your little one!!
Yes Ollie's the best! Love him so much. Happy 2 year old Birthday Ollie. I love you.
Oh he's the best. Seriously. I'm so glad you guys made it back.
2 Thumbs Up!
Post a Comment