Oh we miss little macy. Look how cute your kitchen is! You have such cute style! Who knew our apt. could have been so darling?
I agree with Natalie ... your home is super cute. And I happen to think cutting yarn into little pieces sounds therapeutic ... I might have to try it myself! :)
i just dedicated a blog to you... and it felt great!
Word Macy. That is EXACTLY how I craft.
Macy is oviously in her zone.Give her a big hug from me.
that's my girl.
grammy is so proud right now.
i've seen stranger things in galleries. keep it up, macy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh we miss little macy. Look how cute your kitchen is! You have such cute style! Who knew our apt. could have been so darling?
I agree with Natalie ... your home is super cute.
And I happen to think cutting yarn into little pieces sounds therapeutic ... I might have to try it myself! :)
i just dedicated a blog to you... and it felt great!
Word Macy. That is EXACTLY how I craft.
Macy is oviously in her zone.
Give her a big hug from me.
that's my girl.
grammy is so proud right now.
i've seen stranger things in galleries. keep it up, macy!
Post a Comment