Sunday, April 5, 2009

the "something"

after much thought and deliberation, i decided what to give away for my little giveaway.  
i made cards!  
i know, surprising.  but i figured it's the only thing i really know how to do, besides play the piano, and i can't really give that away.
so, leave a comment on the previous post (and you could win this set of two "hello" cards.  (one of which i was channeling my inner orla kiely.)

don't forget to tell me about an accomplishment or a change you've made in the past year.  
and yes, having a baby does count (melanie!)

3 comments:

aubry. said...

You kill me.

Speaking of Orla keily, have you seen her cheap line at target? I can't bring myself to buy it. I want the real thing. The real thing from the Orla Keily store that mysteriously closed early that one day I happened upon it while roaming the streets of Paris.

The Fear Fam said...

I just had a whole comment written out when my internet crapped out on me. Blegh!

Anyway... I'll keep it short this time:

Adorable cards.
Adorable new blog design.
Adorable you!

lara said...

ditto ditto. you are adorable.