may was the beginning of daddy-daughter dates! josh and i think it's an important tradition to start. i can remember daddy-daughter dates from when i was little and i remember them being really special. so, josh and parker came up with a long list of fun things to do, including: ice cream, pizza, campfire w/ s'mores, go to the river (we've never been to a river... i don't know where she came up with that), pet store, mall for clothes (that's my girl), tide pools, buy flowers for the backyard, bowling, and many more. parker came up with macy's list too - of course - and it is strangely similar to parker's list.
so far, parker's gone to coldstone twice.
the second time she was able to go behind the counter and do her own mixing. she loved that!

macy's gone to the park . . .
and the carwash/mcdonald's for yogurt. memories in the making!

2 comments:
What a cute tradition! The clock is winding down and we will be there soon! Can't wait to hang out with you guys!
Robin, I love it! Can I be you when I grow up?
Post a Comment