Sunday, January 23, 2011


25 pounds of baby deliciousness

12 comments:

kelly said...

oh. my. gosh. his little teeth! He looks so much older this month. and 25 pounds?! He weighs the same as my 3 year old! Ha!

Sweet J said...

He. Is . The. Cutest.

I want to kiss his little feet.

Janis said...

and to think in 2 days I get to squeeze and kiss that cute little guy. I can't wait!

jamie said...

is he kind of tall or something?where's he hiding 25 lbs? i can't wait for the post where you tell about how sawyer gives oliver what for.

and yes, he is perfect.

Roo said...

You want to eat my kids, I want to eat yours!!!

Papa Dave said...

Me too on the squeeze!!!

Nicole said...

Again, I can't believe I've never met that cute little man! Loved the Hulk post and the mommy post. I also do the laundry on the made bed thing, and then onto the floor thing while thinking those same thoughts.

You're family looks as cute as ever! Keep up the fun posting!

MaryPosa said...

I'm not going to lie, i'm a tiny bit jealous that your sweet 11 month old boy has about 5 times as much hair as my 14 month old girl. I love how happy his eyes look. :)

lara said...

yum.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

So sweet :)

Julie said...

He's so adorable. We miss you! You shouldn't miss us though, everyone was snowed in today, and its FREEZING (literally) here. But we miss you.

Amanda said...

What a happy little man! Such a precious babe :)