Friday, October 1, 2010

i went into anthropologie today . . .

. . . and i shouldn't have.

yeah, yeah, it's fall (or so i hear.) but since it's impossible to look cute and autumnal here in florida (humidity + 90 degrees does not allow it), i'm still sporting my old navy skirts and cornell t-shirts. and i probably will for a while.

so walking through anthropologie broke my heart a little. for things that will never be mine...
but should be.



stupid anthropologie.

4 comments:

aubry. said...

save your money. brooke and i are coming... and we will go WILD.

did you hear that, josh?

WILD.

Patty said...

pick one and make it yours. all yours.

kelly said...

usually just the price tags get in the way from me and my anthropologie not the weather...
I can't wait till the tables turn in February and you're still in your skirts. Then we'll see who's heart is broken.

Isn't it funny how much weather and seasons effect our lives. Not funny ha ha, but you know.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Robin, what a darling girl you are! I love your blog! You are so funny and positive and your kids are adorable. And.....how lucky you are to live in FL! We went last year and didn't want to come home - it's so beautiful. Just the view out your window is breathtaking. I for one miss living in a vacation destination - Gilbert AZ isn't really on the map but I ♥ it. Where does Scott live? I put a note on his facebook that my brothers are so jealous of him working at Fender! Lucky duck. Anyway, keep up the cute blog I'm sure I'll be reading often.