Bobin...I tried to leave a comment for you and little Sawyer on your last post but sadly it didn't work. Anyway, I love him. He is perfect, his name is fabulous, and I am so sad that he is flying to Boise in a few weeks to meet all of the other Shanty girls but not me. So sad!
By the way, you have four now...four. In an upcoming post, will you tell me all about if the 4th is easier/harder than the third? I hear 4 is a breeze compared to 3 but I just don't know if I believe it.
so i am loving olivers face....i wish i could read his thoughts right now. it's pretty obvious the girls are smitten though... you have four kids. i love it.
They're all so sweet! 4 is great. For me it wasn't really more difficult, but I just felt like there were SO many of us...a parade everywhere we go. Not only do I feel like we're a pack, but I think other people start noticing even more with 4. Like you might notice an obvious decline in dinner invitations.
13 comments:
Wow, how gorgeous do they all look? Congratulations to you all.
yeah boyeeeeeeee.
Bobin...I tried to leave a comment for you and little Sawyer on your last post but sadly it didn't work. Anyway, I love him. He is perfect, his name is fabulous, and I am so sad that he is flying to Boise in a few weeks to meet all of the other Shanty girls but not me. So sad!
By the way, you have four now...four. In an upcoming post, will you tell me all about if the 4th is easier/harder than the third? I hear 4 is a breeze compared to 3 but I just don't know if I believe it.
so i am loving olivers face....i wish i could read his thoughts right now.
it's pretty obvious the girls are smitten though...
you have four kids.
i love it.
perfect. 4 is a perfect number.
wow. you've got your hands full.
:)
Such a cute picture of them all just hanging out! That's so cute that he's already being read stories!
i won't say it... even though i realllly want to...
but i won't.
They're all so sweet! 4 is great. For me it wasn't really more difficult, but I just felt like there were SO many of us...a parade everywhere we go. Not only do I feel like we're a pack, but I think other people start noticing even more with 4. Like you might notice an obvious decline in dinner invitations.
Cute kids.
I'm crazy about this photo! And curious to hear if 4 is much harder than three! Can't wait to read more!
Congratulations again, Robin. What a cute picture.
And I had to laugh out loud at Carrie's comment because it's so true ... especially the lack dinner invitations! :)
Oh my goodness, this is the cutest picture ever!
Post a Comment