and thanks for your comment on my blog...it's true. i'm back. and i'm feeling like i'll keep doing it for a while. it's been fun :) so don't delete me from your blog roll!
Also, we're leaving here on the 8th of April and my cute hair cut is now a terrible mess. I'm looking for your girl's number so I can make an appointment for the following Sat. I would have emailed, but don't have your address. Email me back at niki.rollins@gmail.com when you've got a sec. Thanks and see you soon!
7 comments:
Josh & Robin,
I MISS YOU!!!
Thanks for sharing your life with all of us so we can feel closer!
Love you both
Joy
that is awesome!!!
Those are good colors on josh.
Awesome. I love that he's totally taking it and still working. What a great daddy.
oh my gosh. so cute.
and thanks for your comment on my blog...it's true. i'm back. and i'm feeling like i'll keep doing it for a while. it's been fun :) so don't delete me from your blog roll!
Very cute! That's a lot of patience.
Also, we're leaving here on the 8th of April and my cute hair cut is now a terrible mess. I'm looking for your girl's number so I can make an appointment for the following Sat. I would have emailed, but don't have your address. Email me back at niki.rollins@gmail.com when you've got a sec. Thanks and see you soon!
i am scrolling and scrolling through your blog trying to find something...
and i just love this picture of josh and the kids. i also love that framed flower picture behind macy.
Post a Comment