The first lost tooth is so much fun! Yeah for you Parker. I hope the tooth fairy was good to you. I hear she's loaded in Florida!!!!
Connor lost a tooth yesterday too. I actually did do the "tie a string around it and yank" thing. It totally grossed me out and I can't believe I did that to my baby. But he was happy. Even if the tooth fairy did forget to come last night. Woops! (Actually Connor didn't even remember. Phew!)
2 comments:
The first lost tooth is so much fun! Yeah for you Parker. I hope the tooth fairy was good to you. I hear she's loaded in Florida!!!!
Connor lost a tooth yesterday too. I actually did do the "tie a string around it and yank" thing. It totally grossed me out and I can't believe I did that to my baby. But he was happy. Even if the tooth fairy did forget to come last night. Woops! (Actually Connor didn't even remember. Phew!)
Way to go Parker!!!!
Post a Comment